Some fun Events to have fun and raise money
Tea on the Lawn
DATE:: 7TH Of July 2018-06-07
WHERE: Rhyd Goch, Pencader, Carmarthenshire, SA39 9HP
COST £2.50 includes cup of tea and a slice of cake.
Parking is available and seating too. Live music and a ‘Bake Off’
- The “Foodie Forties” – including the “Rapid Relief BBQ Team” and a smoothie bike
- The “Fun Fifties” – including an inflatable nerf gun arena
- The “Swinging Sixties” – including music from the Rock Choir
- The “Sensational Seventies” – including Jake Evans the storyteller and an NHS 70 Roadshow
- The “Exercise Eighties” – including health checks and representatives from local communities including the Shrewsbury Club and Shrewsbury Town FC.
- “Natures Nineties” – including our butterfly ornament display in aid of the dementia appeal
- The “Magnificent Millennium” – including cake stands, fruit juices, wrap carts and stalls from our charity supporters
- “The Future” – including information about hospital reconfiguration, our work with the Virginia Mason Institute and visits from our friends at the 202 Field Hospital.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Weymouth and Portsmouth
C’Siders Summer Party – Sat 21 July
At the Wyke Smugglers – where else? – starting at 7pm. We are promised real ales and ciders, hot hog baps and great raffle prizes! And live music by Replay and the Dorset Wrecks to entertain us!
Pete and the Committee say come along and bring your friends.
More details : csiders.org, and on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/csiderswp/
Contact us by phone on: 07430 695462 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
@ Binfield Heath Polo Club
Sunday, July 29th at 12 o’clock
In aid of Berks, Oxford and Bucks Air Ambulance Servic
Matches 0 – 12 goal handicap (this means there is everything from novices to ‘useful’ players)
Bring picnic, kids and Grannie – it’s that sort of family day out.
Maggie’s Oxford Culture Crawl
Friday 28th September
Starting at Cherwell School (North site) at 6.30pm and finishing at Maggie’s
COST £20 (early bird) increasing to £25
IS FOOD Provided. Yes
There is a shuttle bus from the end to take people back to their cars at the start.
People can sign up on: www.maggiescentres.org/ccoxford