Welcome toAfterCancers.com, created specifically for cancer survivors, their friends and family, as a resource to use after cancer treatment. Written and created by a cancer survivor who wanted to share her experience of life after cancer, and information on products that can be useful. .
- The site draws on a wealth of knowledge and opinions from eminent, helpful professionals both in UK, Europe and USA, who have agreed to share their knowledge.
- Check out the diary page – read my direct, straight talking insight into the world after cancer, drawing on my real life experiences – with a good dose of humour thrown in!
- After cancer issues and hurdles are also covered in the diary – have a read, find information and leave a Comment.
- Having fun after cancer is fundamental – to getting better in the long term, for both body and mind, so we dedicate a whole page on How to have fun again.
- Products – this page has a range of carefully selected products, tried and tested by cancer survivors like you. From skin creams to recipe books, there is something for everyone.