Welcome to AfterCancers.com, created specifically for cancer survivors, their friends and family, as a resource to use after cancer treatment. Written and created by a cancer survivor who wanted to share her experience of life after cancer, and information on products that can be useful. .
- The site draws on a wealth of knowledge and opinions from eminent, helpful professionals both in UK, Europe and USA, who have agreed to share their knowledge.
- Check out the diary page – read my direct, straight talking insight into the world after cancer, drawing on my real life experiences – with a good dose of humour thrown in!
- After cancer issues and hurdles are also covered in the diary – have a read, find information and leave a Comment.
- Having fun after cancer is fundamental – to getting better in the long term, for both body and mind, so we dedicate a whole page on How to have fun again.
- Products – this page has a range of carefully selected products, tried and tested by cancer survivors like you. From skin creams to recipe books, there is something for everyone.
AWARDED Certificate as Part of SCOPE Volunteering Committee