Welcome to AfterCancers.com, created by me, a cancer survivor, for other survivors, their friends and family.
I hope to highlight the things ‘they’ don’t tell you, that help make out lives easier. I wanted to share my experiences, so no-one else gets fobbed off with comments blaming side effects on “it’s your age”. It’s not – its 99% bound to be caused by all the poisons pumped into us – but they do help us survive. .
For latest information and articles, click on Categories in right hand panel on this page, or go to Blog at top of page.
- The site draws on a wealth of knowledge and opinions from eminent, helpful doctors, nurses, researchers, physios and other professionals both in UK, Europe and USA, who have agreed to share their knowledge.
- The diary page – my musings about the world after cancer, drawing on my real life experiences – and I try to throw in some humour !
- After cancer issues and hurdles are also covered in the diary – have a read, find information and leave a Comment.
- Having fun after cancer is fundamental– to getting better and surviving in the long term, , so we dedicate a whole page on How to have fun again.
- To contact me email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 44 (0)1856-343536
AWARD winning blog,
including Certificate for SCOPE Volunteering Committee
November 2019 I was selected as one of the Top Blogs by Feedspot.
Check out the complete list here- https://blog.feedspot.